Friday, December 30, 2011

Welcome to my Blog!

As you may have already seen from viewing my profile, my name is Aaron Luttrull, and I am a Realtor® in southwest Indiana.  I currently live in Evansville, IN, and work one of the area's top real estate companies, F.C. Tucker Emge Realtors®.  I began in the real estate industry in July of 2006, working as an office assistant, and quickly became interested in the prospect of getting my license, which I achieved in January of 2007.  The Waldroup Team, formed in January 2009, is a professional sales team dedicated to helping people buy or sell homes.  As Sales Manager for The Waldroup Team, I helped to assist Anita and Grant Waldroup in all aspects of the home buying process, as well as maintained our online marketing presence for our listing inventory.  I have recently branched out once again, and have begun to represent individual clients, as their agent, on my own.

 Hard working and dedicated to helping others, I strive to go above and beyond the expectations of my clients to help make their real estate transactions as smooth and enjoyable as possible.  For most individuals, buying or selling their home is the single largest financial and/or emotional decision they will make, and it is my goal to help them through that transaction with as little stress as possible.


It is my goal to utilize this blog to provide information about the local real estate trends of southwest Indiana, as well as be a source of information that anyone may find useful in their personal and professional lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment