Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Planning for Purchasing

I am currently reading Dave Ramsey's "The Total Money Makeover", in an attempt to help myself keep control over my budget, debt, and overall ability to build wealth for the future.  Dave Ramsey repeats over and over, "If you live like no one else, later you can live like no one else," a mantra that I repeat over and over to remind myself that sacrifices now will lead to higher wealth in the future. 

Making purchases with cash, and altogether avoiding debt, is a practice touted by many who have experienced a "Total Money Makeover", which is best achieved by budgeting your income, and planning out your purchases.  lifehacker.com posted an article to help guide consumers on the best times of year to buy specific items at the lowest possible costs.  The Best Time to Buy Anything in 2012 is a great guide to helping you plan out large purchases that you may want to make this year.  If you're a Dave Ramsey fan like I am, with a little budgeting and planning, and the use of this guide, you can spend as little cash as possible to make these purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment