Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Outdoor rooms

In my previous post, I mentioned how much I enjoy throwing parties during the summer.  I love spending warm summer days, in the company of friends and family, playing games and cooking out.  While these parties are a lot of fun, I don't want to have a party every day that I have available to spend outside!  Thanks to MSN Real Estate, I found an article that offers ideas for outdoor rooms that offer space to relax and enjoy the outdoors.  20 outdoor room ideas, by House Beautiful, offers a slide show of several ideas that you can utilize to create an outdoor room that suits you!

While some of the outdoor spaces are built in areas that offer environment specific views or other attributes, this gallery offers incredible ideas that anyone could utilize and adapt to make the most out of any outdoor space they have.  In addition to specific design ideas, the article shows the decor that helps make these rooms inviting and exciting.

Click the link above to take a look through the gallery of outdoor rooms, and leave a comment below to let me know which outdoor space you would love to have.  As always, feel free to share with your family and friends, or follow my blog to keep up with my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment