Google+ Badge

Friday, June 8, 2012

Room for Improvement

Over the past 2 days, I sat through Continuing Education courses in order to keep my real estate credentials active.  Normally, these courses are just a restatement of all the information that a Realtor should know when working with Buyers and Sellers.  Yesterday, however, I had the privilege of sitting through a course written by Paul Wyman, the educator for the day.  His presentation on better serving our clients by bettering ourselves was inspiring, not only for a Realtor, but anyone who is looking to better themselves.

Starting the course, he asked the room if anyone felt that they had any area in their life they felt could use some sort of improvement.  Of course, everyone in the room raised their hands.  He began explaining that the best way to improve ourselves in the eyes of others, is to truly love ourselves.  If we don't love ourselves, how can we hope to make others love us.  This simple message permeated the rest of his presentation.  His motivational words have inspired me to aspire for great things both in my personal and professional life.

Share this simple message with your friends and family and start seeing improvements in your lives.  Follow my blog, friend me on Facebook, and follow me on Twitter to keep up with all of my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment