Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Technology in Real Estate

As I mentioned in a previous post, I recently attended continuing education courses to keep my real estate license up to date.  While some of these courses are the same as those I have taken in the past, it was interesting to see how much time was spent discussing the impact that technology has had on the real estate industry.  The internet has made such a huge impact on the way we conduct business, that nearly every facet of this industry utilizes the connectivity the internet provides.  Agents who are unable or unwilling to keep up with changes in technology will soon find themselves out of sync with today's Buyers and Sellers. 

Working with F.C. Tucker Emge REALTORS® allows me to offer the latest tools and technology available to my clients.  We strive to stay at the cutting edge of technology to make sure we are able to market our listings with the best possible exposure for our clients.  Through my website, www.TalkToAaron.com, Buyers are able to set up accounts with personal searches, enabling them to receive emails about new homes on the market, price changes on properties, and upcoming open houses in the area.  Social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter offer additional avenues to provide information about homes, real estate trends, and market conditions in a quick, efficient way.

As a Realtor®, I utilize the internet and social media as much as possible to help keep my Buyers aware of the market, and to gain the highest level of exposure for Sellers.  As always, feel free to share this information with any friends and family, and follow my blog to keep up with all my posts.  Friend me on Facebook, or follow me on Twitter to keep up with everything I ever post, or sign up to receive my email newsletters!

No comments:

Post a Comment