Friday, July 6, 2012

Changes are coming!

Benjamin Franklin said, "The only things certain in life are death and taxes."  While I may not agree completely with this statement, it has been my experience that "change" is something to be expected!  Embracing this philosophy has helped me to adapt to changes to be able to make progress in my personal and professional life.

I have recently had some changes in my life that are going to allow me to spend more time working with more Buyers and Sellers!  Restructuring my schedule has allowed me  to spend more time working on my own sales, to help me better serve my clients.  If you or anyone you know is thinking of buying or selling a home, I would love the opportunity to discuss how I can help!

With this new schedule, I will be making a change to my post schedule as well. Keep looking for blog posts every Tuesday and Friday, but I will now be posting in the evenings.  Let me know in the comments below any subjects you would like more information on, or any questions you have about the home buying or selling process!

As always, feel free to share this information with your friends and family and follow my blog to keep up with all my posts.  Friend me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter to keep up with everything I ever post!

No comments:

Post a Comment