Friday, August 31, 2012

Additional uses for coffee

Like an overwhelming amount of other Americans most mornings, I like to start my day with a cup of coffee. Whether you take yours black, like me, or with cream and sugar, Coffee-Statistics.com reports that coffee represents 75% of all caffeine consumption in the United States. With this kind of consumption, there must be an enormous amount of coffee grounds that are thrown out every day. What many people don't know is there are several ways that used coffee grounds can be put to good use.

Stylelist Home posted an article by Chris Barnes that out lines some interesting uses for coffee that I had never thought of.  5 New Uses For Coffee offers some unconventional, but helpful, uses for those extra coffee grounds that you're planning on throwing out.  Take a look at the article, and let me know which use you think is best, or any other ideas that you have, in the comments below.  As always, feel free to share this information with your friends and family and follow my blog to keep up with all my posts.  Friend me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter to keep up with everything I ever post!

No comments:

Post a Comment