Friday, August 10, 2012

Recent stats showing good news

Once people find out I am a real estate agent, the first question that I usually get is, "How is the real estate market?"  Luckily, our local markets never experienced the down turns that other areas of the country faced, and our market has already begun to turn around.  Recent statistics are showing that the national average of home prices has also increased in the past year, which is a strong indicator that the market has turned the corner on the road to recovery.

MSN Real Estate's article CoreLogic: Home prices up 2.5% in year gives specific statistics on increases in the average sales prices in homes across the nation.  Taking out sales of distressed properties shows an even higher increase is home prices!  These statistics are promising figures, showing promising signs of future growth.

Let me know your thoughts on your real estate market in the comments below, and remember to share this information with your family and friends.  Follow my blog, friend me on Facebook, and follow me on Twitter to keep up with everything I ever post!

No comments:

Post a Comment