Friday, September 21, 2012

Fall is still a great time for outdoor entertaining

Earlier this year, I posted ideas for hosting great, outdoor parties in the summer.  I love having get-togethers and hosting parties, and the cooling temperatures of Fall are no reason to stop hosting outdoor events!  On the contrary, whether it's a large party, or a small gathering, spending Autumn nights outside with a group of friends around a fire is one of my favorite things to do all year!

Decoist.com has a great article with a checklist on Hosting an Outdoor Party in Autumn, which has some great tips on hosting the perfect party.  From the proper timing, to ideas on decorating, this article offers tips and tricks, along with pictures, that will offer plenty of inspiration for amazing Autumn gatherings.

Check out the article and let me know your favorite tip, or any ideas you have, in the comments below.  As always, feel free to share this information with your family and friends and follow my blog to keep up with all my posts.  Friend me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter to keep up with everything I ever post!

No comments:

Post a Comment