Friday, September 14, 2012

Mistakes to avoid when designing a kitchen

Remodeling a kitchen is a great way to add some value to your house.  Statistics show that a remodeled kitchen offers the greatest return on investment of almost any room in the house.  In the past, I've posted other articles on cheap alternatives for ways to remodel a kitchen without breaking the bank.  While I've posted several tips in the past on things that should be done when remodeling the kitchen, it's also important to note that there are several things to avoid when designing your kitchen.

Redesigning a kitchen is a practice in balance as well as design.  Some people tend to go overboard when redesigning, which can actually decrease the value in some buyers' eyes.  HouseBeautiful posted a great gallery of some dos and don'ts when redesigning your kitchen.  The Biggest Kitchen Design Mistakes is a great gallery that offers some insights from kitchen designers who have seen every mistake you could imagine.

Click the link for some helpful tips and tricks for properly redesigning your kitchen, and let me know your design favorites in the comments below.  As always, feel free to share this information with your family and friends, and follow my blog to keep up with all my posts.  Friend me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter to keep up with everything I ever post.

No comments:

Post a Comment