Monday, January 7, 2013

A new year and a new outlook!

After and extended break over the holidays, I'm happy to get back to writing.  2012 came and went so fast, and I'm truly grateful to all my friends, family, and clients who helped make my first year in real estate sales so successful! As the new year opens, I'm greeted with the new prospect of my first full year as a full-time Sales Associate!  Hiring a new assistant for the team has afforded me the ability to focus all my efforts toward helping my clients buy and sell their homes! 2013 promises to be a great year full of opportunity, and I'm excited to see what the coming months have to offer.

This year has additional changes in store that I'm excited about as well! Many people are predicting that 2013 will be a great year for the housing market across the nation!  Mortgage rates are predicted to remain low for much of the year, and prices are recovering well in many areas.  MSN Real Estate actually posted an article posing the question Could you get priced out of the housing market in 2013?  While most markets haven't seen the types of price increases that could lead to this happening, NOW is a great time to buy if you've been thinking about making a move!

Check out this article and let me know your thoughts in the comments below! Share this information with your friends and family who might be ready to make a move, and follow my blog to keep up with all my posts!  Friend me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter to keep up with everything I ever post, or to share information I post from time to time.  I'm looking forward to what this year brings, and I wish everyone a happy and prosperous 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment