Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Are you keeping your New Years resolutions?

We're already 3 weeks into 2013 and I find it interesting to see if others are keeping their New Years resolutions.  So far, I've been able to keep up with most of the goals I've set myself which, unfortunately, is not the norm.  Many people set goals for themselves that should be easily attainable, but they are ill equipped to make their goals stick.  CNN.com posted a great article by Maia Szalavitz, of time.com, entitled How to make New Year's resolutions stick, that offers some great tips on setting and keeping goals in the upcoming year!

Even if you've already fallen short of some of your New Year's resolutions, it's never too late to set goals for yourself to work toward.  A lot of goals that people set are things that they want to achieve in the next year, but sometimes giving up a bad habit can be a great goal as well.  The Huffington Post posted Unhealthy Habits: 8 Vices to Extinguish Now, an article with some great tips on how and why you should give up some of these habits in the year to come.

Check out all of these articles if you're struggling with keeping your resolutions, or if you're looking for some additional goals in the coming year.  Share this info with your friends, family, and anyone else you know who is looking for help on keeping their goals.  Let me know your New Year's resolutions in the comments below and follow my blog to keep up with all my posts. Friend me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter to see everything I ever post!

No comments:

Post a Comment