Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Thinking of Selling?

Last week I posted about why now is a great time to buy a home if you've been considering making a move. While interest rates are remaining low at this time, many people are speculating that rates may begin to rise this year as consumers demand begins to increase.  While this is a great time to buy a home in many areas, the inventory is extremely low.

I recently posted a note on The Waldroup Team's Facebook page about why now is also a great time to list your home if you've been planning on making a move.  Check out our team page and look the note over if you've been thinking about listing your home! Feel free to share this information with any friends or family you know who might be interested in making a move.  Let me know your thoughts on what the real estate market will do this year in the comments below, and follow my blog to keep up with all of my posts.  Feel free to friend me on Facebook, and follow me on Twitter to keep up with everything I ever post.

1 comment:

  1. These acne gels usually contain an antibiotic mixed with antibacterial agents, which act in your pores
    (sebaceous follicles).

    Also visit my web site acne treatments during pregnancy

    ReplyDelete