Friday, February 8, 2013

Getting ready to sell

Recently, I've written several posts about now being a great time to sell if you're thinking about making a move.  One question that people often ask before getting their home on the market is, "What do I need to do to get my house ready to sell?"  This is generally a pretty broad question, and each house presents it's own, unique ideas; however, a fresh coat of paint can do wonders!

There has been a long standing trend in many homes to utilize neutral colors to make the home appealing to the broadest market segment possible.  In some homes, though, a splash of color may be a way to make your house stand out among the rest!  Choosing the right colors is one of the most important choices to make when getting ready to paint, and HouseBeautiful.com has a lot of useful information to help!

Be sure to share this information with your friends and family, and let me know what color combinations you like best in the comments below!  Be sure to follow my blog, friend me on Facebook, and follow me on Twitter to keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment