Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Little Steps for Saving

As I have mentioned in a previous post, I am a fan of saving money where I can.  I work hard to earn the income I do, and I like to utilize my money as efficiently as possible so I can save to do the things I really want to do!  Aside from increasing how much I earn, which is not always an option, another way to increase my disposable income is to cut costs in other areas.  Whether you are looking to improve your financial situation, or simply free up some money to do more "fun stuff" TheSimpleDollar.com has a great article, Little Steps: 100 Great Tips For Saving Money For Those Just Getting Started, to help do just that!

This article has a TON of great tips on simple steps to not only help cut back on expenses, but some of the tips will help with home maintenance, and de-cluttering! Take a moment to scan the tips for some quick tips, or read a bit more in depth on the items that are really interesting! Everyone can benefit from saving a little money where possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment