Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Even odd rooms can offer great uses

As a real estate agent, I have been able to see many different types of floor plans and designs for homes while working with clients.  While the floor plan is one of those items that is hard to change in a home, there are times when certain rooms can be utilized in a different way in order to fit the needs of a buyer.  The ability to look at a room and see the potential that room offers is something that allows some people to take a room that many people would hate, and turn it into something absolutely amazing.

MSN Real Estate posted a great article offering Awesome ideas for awful rooms, by Scot Meyer of Switch Yard Media.  They range from efficient usage of small spaces, to design ideas to make those spaces amazing.  Click through the gallery and see what ideas you like the best, or let me know your awesome ideas in the comments below.  Feel free to share this information with your friends and family, and follow my blog to keep up with all my posts.  Friend me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter to keep up with everything I ever post!

No comments:

Post a Comment