Friday, October 26, 2012

Neat ways to light up your life

If you're looking for a way to change the look of a room but don't feel like spending tons of money, do it yourself projects are great ways to express your creativity!  In this technological era, you can find instructions  on how to complete almost any DIY project you can imagine.  As a Realtor® there are several websites and blogs that I frequent to gain interesting ideas on ways to help spruce up a space.  Decoist.com is a prime example of a great site for ideas on improving interior design.  Recently, the posted a great gallery with ideas for some pretty amazing DIY light fixture projects.

10 Fun Ways to Enlighten Your Life: Upcycling Household Products to Quirky Light Fixtures offers some inspiring ideas for custom light fixtures made from items you might never imagine.  Looking through the gallery, my favorite idea is a toss-up between the paint cans and the graters!  Let me know which option you like the best, or your own ideas for some custom light fixtures, in the comments below!  As always, feel free to share this information with your friends and family, and follow my blog to keep up with all of my posts.  Friend me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter to keep up with everything I ever post!

No comments:

Post a Comment