Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A quick tip for watering your lawn

This summer has been especially dry in Southwestern Indiana.  My lawn, like so many others, has become super dry and brown.  Watering your lawn is really the only option to keep your lawn looking green, but with the exceptionally dry conditions we have been experiencing, watering needs to be a daily routine in order to make your lawn look its best.

People who are connected to a public water supply and pay for their water, want to water properly, without wasting extra money.  MSN Real Estate posted a great article by Brett Martin of Popular Mechanics  offering some great tips on the best ways to properly water your lawn for the best results.  The smarter way to water your lawn  gives the best time of day, as well as the proper tools to use for watering your lawn.

Share this information with your friends and family, and follow my blog to keep up with all my posts.  Friend me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter to keep up with everything I ever post!

No comments:

Post a Comment