Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Increasing exterior appeal!

No one can deny how important the interior appeal of a home is since this is the area that people spend the majority of their time.  On the other hand, the exterior of the home is the first thing that people get to see, so it is important to make a good first impression!  Proper lawn maintenance, along with good landscaping, are great ways to add curb appeal!

Utilizing stone is a great way to create a great space, or to use as an accent to spruce up the look of your home.  MSN Real Estate published a great slide show with ideas on how to utilize stone at your home.  24 landscaping ideas with stone by Sunset, offers some spectacular ideas on ways you can use different types of stone to create different looks at your house!

Let me know which of these ideas you think looks best in the comments below!  Share this information with your family and friends, and follow my blog to keep up with all my posts.  Friend me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter to keep up with everything I ever post!

1 comment:

  1. I love slide 15! Stone steps are always so pretty...I think stone landscaping gives an exterior of a home a nice clean look as well.

    ReplyDelete