Friday, August 24, 2012

Items you need to check but might not think of

The responsibility for your home's maintenance is a major part of home ownership.  Keeping your house clean, making sure the yard is mowed, and monitoring the roof and windows is an important aspect to extending the life of a house, and improving efficiency.  For the most part, home maintenance is a pretty straight forward endeavor and it's easy to identify areas that warrant additional attention.  Unfortunately, there are other aspects that might require attention that many of us don't consider when going over our home maintenance checklists.

MSN Real Estate posted a gallery of 7 places you should be checking around your home that points important areas many of us often overlook, as well as tips on maintaining them.  Take a look through the gallery and let me know which area you are guilty of overlooking in the comments below.  Remember to share this information with your friends and family, and follow my blog to keep up with my posts!  Friend me on Facebook, and follow me on Twitter to keep up with everything I ever post!

No comments:

Post a Comment